Dear RUC parents, with school holidays and Easter upcoming we are looking to give our volunteers a break, however, we still love looking after your children as you worship, as such the following programs will be implemented during the upcoming period;
- Sunday 19 March: Usual Sunday RUC Kids Programs at 10:00 at the XChange.
- Sunday 26 March: Parent Gathering from 09:15 in Jerusalem Hall, check-ins from 08:45 at the XChange and RUC Kids extended program. Special reveal after the service.
- Sunday 2 April: RUC Kids Holiday Program, during the 10am service:
- 2-5-year-olds and Grade 0-4s join in the auditorium for worship, then head to the XChange for a shortened program. Check-ins in the Street outside the auditorium from 09:40.
- Grade 5-7s join in the auditorium for the whole service.
- Friday 7 April (Good Friday), RUC Kids Holiday Program during the 10:00 service:
- 2-5-year-olds and Grade 0-3s join us at the XChange for a Good Friday program. Check-ins at the XChange from 09:40.
- Grade 4-7s join in the auditorium for the whole service.
- Sunday 9 April (Easter Sunday), during the 10:00 service:
- 2-5-year-olds, Grade 0-4s, and Grade 5-7s at the XChange for a special Easter program. Check-ins at the XChange from 09:40.
- Sunday 16 April: Usual Sunday RUC Kids Programs at 10:00 at the XChange, until the end of term on Sunday 18 June.
Note: We would love to give our regular volunteer team a break during school holidays, but would still love to serve you as parents by providing a space for younger children during the service. Please will you consider serving during the Holiday Sundays? If you’d like to get involved, or would like to find out more, you can email Ansuné Schoeman on Ansune@ruc.org.za