Everyday, wherever we look, we’re confronted with a world that is quick to take offence, quick to condemn, quick to criticise, to attack and to fight. In a world that’s broken by division and hatred, we want to be reminded of God’s call on us to love one another.
Please make use of these great guides for personal and groups study to help you get the most out of this series. These guides will be updated each week.
- (27 September) Introduction
- (4 October) Bear one another’s burdens
- (11 October) Love one another, Outdo one another in showing honour, Live in Harmony with one another.
- (18 October) Serve one another, Show hospitality to one another, Love one another.
- (25 October) Bearing with one another, forgiving each other, teach and admonish one another.
- (1 November) Confess sins to one another and pray for one another.